TRASH 31 (34th year)
Thank you for your interest in the TRASH 31 (34th year) organized by, 104 E Lincoln Ave McDonald, PA 15057.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
If you are willing to judge or steward, please return to register on or after Sunday, January 1, 2023 12:00 AM, EST.
This competition is AHA sanctioned and open to any amateur homebrewer age 21 or older.
All mailed entries must be received at the mailing location by the shipping deadline - please allow for shipping time.
- All entries will be picked up from drop-off locations the day of the drop-off deadline.
- All entries must be handcrafted products, containing ingredients available to the general public, and made using private equipment by hobbyist brewers (i.e., no use of commercial facilities or Brew on Premises operations, supplies, etc.).
- The competition organizers are not responsible for mis-categorized entries, mailed entries that are not received by the entry deadline, or entries that arrived damaged.
- Competition judges and stewards may handcarry entries to the competition after asking for and receiving the prior approval of the Competition Coordinator.
The competition organizers reserve the right to combine styles for judging and to restructure awards as needed depending upon the quantity and quality of entries.
Qualified judging of all entries is the primary goal of our event. Judges will evaluate and score each entry. The average of the scores will rank each entry in its category. Each flight will have at least one BJCP judge. The traditional "long form" will be used.
Brewers are not limited to one entry in each category but may only enter each subcategory once.
The competition committee reserves the right to combine overall style categories based on number of entries. All possible effort will be made to combine similar styles. All brews in combined categories will be judged according to the style they were originally entered in.
The Best of Show judging will be determined by a Best of Show panel based on a second judging of the top winners.
Bottles will not be returned to entrants.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Mike Beattie — Registrar
- Kerry Diehl — Competition Coordinator
Three Rivers Alliance of Serious Homebrewers (TRASH) is proud to have the following sponsors for the TRASH 31 (34th year).